Deadline for applying for the 2019-2020 Cal Grant is March 2, 2019:
- Complete your 2019-2020 FAFSA with LAPU's school code of 042788.
- Once your FAFSA has been completed, wait 48 hours to check your WebGrants4Student account to check if the GPA submission or any other requirements are needed before March 2nd.
- A valid FAFSA must be on file along with the Cal Grant GPA Verification submission by March 2nd in order to be in the application pool for the 2019-2020 Cal Grants.
IMPORTANT Cal Grant GPA Verification Information:
- Undergraduate students with at least 24 units “posted” at LAPU will have their GPA information electronically reported to the California Student Aid Commission before March 2, 2019 by LAPU. Current in-process classes do not count toward the 24 units.
- Undergraduate students with less than 24 units transferred into LAPU will need to be sure their prior institution is reporting their information electronically to the California Student Aid Commission before March 2, 2019.
- If an undergraduate student does not have at least 24 units “posted” at LAPU and has not transferred units from a University or College, the student must contact their high school to provide the Cal Grant GPA Verification.